Candle Care and Safety
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during the first use to ensure a more even burn.
Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm ( 1/4 of an inch )
Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Discard when 1cm of wax remain.
Remove all packaging and labels before burning.
Use on a heat resistant surface.
Keep away from children and pets.
Keep away from drafts.
Keep away from flammable substances and objects.
Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Some fragrance oils used in our candles may cause an allergic reaction. Please read the label carefully before use. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice/attention. Avoid contact with eyes.